Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bit of cooking perhaps???

Hi All,

Hope everyone is in great form. As I mentioned in my blog already after the Olympics I spent time in full time cookery school. Outside of it being super fun I learned loads. Lynda Booth who runs the school was great and really interested in cooking for healthy living. We spent loads of time talking about different tasty and healthy food. As a result she has decided to run an evening course in January for healthy eating and I'm going to be cooking with her. It will run for four wednesday evenings. I'm really excited because it's going to be great to be back in cookery school cooking and learning more about making tasty, healthy food. It's such a lovely place to cook and learn. The evening will consist of a demonstration, then everyone will cook followed by dinner. If you are interested have a look at the link below.

Thanks!
Derv

http://www.dublincookeryschool.ie/Courses.aspx





http://www.dublincookeryschool.ie/Courses.aspx